Schwan’s Branded Evolution Vend Delivery Program:
- Schwan’s $500 product credit
- MEI $50 payment system cash rebate
- No off-site frozen warehousing or transport required- eliminates the hassles and cost of frozen logistics
- Free delivery to a locked chest freezer at each machine location (you provide freezer)
- Delivery up to 2Xs per week
- No minimum order amounts- free up capital tied up in large inventory
- Premium quality food and ice cream customers know and trust
- LiveSmartTM healthy food and ice cream options available
- Dedicated ice cream or combo food and ice cream graphic options available
- Best-in-class energy efficiency – helps negotiate $0 or lower commission rates
Schwan’s Ice Cream Vending and FastCorp LLC have partnered to offer a great frozen food and ice cream vending program that eliminates the headaches of frozen vending logistics. Schwan’s vend delivery service allows any operator to offer food and ice cream without having to invest in off-site frozen warehousing and transport equipment. Schwan’s frozen food vending will provide free weekly delivery of product to each machine location. There is no minimum order requirement; just provide a locking freezer chest for inventory storage at each location for product drop-off. As an added bonus, each Schwan’s Evolution Frozen Vending Machine offers a $500 wholesale product credit per machine and $50 MEI payment system rebate.
By leveraging FastCorp’s best-in-class Evolution frozen vendors with the Schwan’s program, large operators, novice operators or anyone in-between can easily become a full-service vending provider, offering high quality entrees, pizzas, hand-held foods and ice cream. Healthy LiveSmartTM product options also available for health-conscious clients. FastCorp’s proven frozen vending format eliminates stale product and waste, along with the fuel and labor costs associated with traditional, antiquated refrigerated machines. The Schwan’s Branded Vend Delivery Program is an industry "game-changer", setting new standards in food vending for energy efficiency, "lean" product inventory management and operating efficiency.